Terms of Service
TERMS OF SERVICE
This website is operated by Prism Tech Private Limited (PRISM+). Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to PRISM+. PRISM+ offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
SECTION 1 - ONLINE STORE TERMS
By agreeing to these Terms of Service, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
A breach or violation of any of the Terms will result in an immediate termination of your Services.
SECTION 2 - GENERAL CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us. The headings used in this agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect these Terms.
SECTION 3 - ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information.
Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk. This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
SECTION 4 - MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
SECTION 5 - PRODUCTS OR SERVICES (if applicable)
Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our products that appear at the store. We cannot guarantee that your computer monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer.
All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time.
Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited.
We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
SECTION 6 - ACCURACY OF BILLING AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION
We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order. These restrictions may include orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store. You agree to promptly update your account and other information, including your email address and credit card numbers and expiration dates, so that we can complete your transactions and contact you as needed.
For more detail, please review our Returns Policy.
SECTION 7 - OPTIONAL TOOLS
We may provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms on which tools are provided by the relevant third-party provider(s).
We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
SECTION 8 - THIRD-PARTY LINKS
Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
SECTION 9 - USER COMMENTS, FEEDBACK AND OTHER SUBMISSIONS
If, at our request, you send certain specific submissions (for example contest entries) or without a request from us you send creative ideas, suggestions, proposals, plans, or other materials, whether online, by email, by postal mail, or otherwise (collectively, 'comments'), you agree that we may, at any time, without restriction, edit, copy, publish, distribute, translate and otherwise use in any medium any comments that you forward to us. We are and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any comments in confidence; (2) to pay compensation for any comments; or (3) to respond to any comments.
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary right. You further agree that your comments will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
SECTION 10 - PERSONAL INFORMATION
SECTION 11 - ERRORS, INACCURACIES AND OMISSIONS
Occasionally there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
SECTION 12 - PROHIBITED USES
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content: (a) for any unlawful purpose; (b) to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts; (c) to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances; (d) to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others; (e) to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability; (f) to submit false or misleading information; (g) to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of the Service or of any related website, other websites, or the Internet; (h) to collect or track the personal information of others; (i) to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape; (j) for any obscene or immoral purpose; or (k) to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the Service or any related website, other websites, or the Internet. We reserve the right to terminate your use of the Service or any related website for violating any of the prohibited uses.
SECTION 13 - DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES; LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
We do not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
You expressly agree that your use of, or inability to use, the service is at your sole risk. The service and all products and services delivered to you through the service are (except as expressly stated by us) provided 'as is' and 'as available' for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including all implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, merchantable quality, fitness for a particular purpose, durability, title, and non-infringement.
In no case shall PRISM+, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility. Because some states or jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such states or jurisdictions, our liability shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law.
SECTION 14 - INDEMNIFICATION
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless PRISM+ and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
SECTION 15 - SEVERABILITY
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service, such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
SECTION 16 - TERMINATION
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by notifying us that you no longer wish to use our Services, or when you cease using our site.
If in our sole judgment you fail, or we suspect that you have failed, to comply with any term or provision of these Terms of Service, we also may terminate this agreement at any time without notice and you will remain liable for all amounts due up to and including the date of termination; and/or accordingly may deny you access to our Services (or any part thereof).
SECTION 17 - ENTIRE AGREEMENT
The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms of Service and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to The Service constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
SECTION 18 - GOVERNING LAW
These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you Services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore.
SECTION 19 - CHANGES TO TERMS OF SERVICE
You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at this page.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms of Service constitutes acceptance of those changes.
SECTION 20 - CONTACT INFORMATION
Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at email@example.com.
SECTION 21 - RETURN POLICY
To ensure a better purchase experience, kindly refer to the pre-purchase checklist below: For any further questions, you may also contact our friendly support team for assistance.
- The product dimensions and measurements have been checked to ensure that it will fit into your intended space.
- The monitor arm(s) selected is/are compatible with your monitor (taking note of the max weight, screen size as well as mounting type)
- Ensure that the monitor stand selected is compatible with the selected PRISM+ Monitors
- The type of TV bracket chosen is suitable for your wall type (refer to SECTION 23)
- You have received the wrong item in your package.
- The product does not match the website specifications or descriptions.
Return requests must be made within seven (7) calendar days starting from the day that the goods are delivered to you. general requirements for returns are as follows:
- You have proof of purchase (order invoice number and receipt).
- The goods must be in new condition and returned in the original, unopened packaging along with all original accessories (including manuals, warranty cards, certificate of authenticity) and any free gifts received with it.
- The product must not have been used or installed.
Kindly also note the following conditions/situations where the product is deemed non-returnable:
- Packaging has been opened (regardless of the installer or purchaser) and the item(s) received is/are correct and true to the purchase made.
- Product that has been used or installed.
- Change of mind including but not limited to upgrade or change of product size, other types of monitor arms/ stands.
- Mounted TV brackets
- The refund will exclude paid delivery charges (if any) in case of any order cancellation.
- PRISM+ reserves the right to reject any return, exchange or refund deemed unfit or unreasonable.
- In any situation where a refund is required, it will be processed via the same mode of payment used for the original purchase.
- If discount codes or promotional vouchers have been used, the refund amount will be offset accordingly, i.e. only the final amount paid will be refunded.
- If delivery has been charged and taken place, then the refund will exclude delivery charges paid (if any).
- Once the refund has been approved and processed by PRISM+, it may take up to 14 working days to reflect in your account; depending on the payment mode and subject to the processing duration of the payment gateway provider or bank.
SECTION 22 - SHIPPING POLICY
For all Pre-Orders, the estimated time of arrival (ETA) will be indicated in the respective product page.
For Pre-Orders of TV Set-Ups:
Once it has arrived and ready to be shipped, our team will contact you to make any delivery arrangements.
IN-STOCK Monitor / Monitor Arms / TV Stands* / Soundbars
Kindly allow 2-4 working days for your item(s) to be shipped to you (unless stipulated differently on the product page).
*Please note this applies for TV Stands with "Delivery Only" option selected.
IN-STOCK TVs / Soundbars / TV Stands Assembly^
Kindly allow 2-4 working days for our delivery partners to contact you for a delivery and/or installation arrangement (unless stipulated differently on the product page).
Do note that this will be delivered separately from your Monitor / Monitor Arms purchases.
*Please note TV Stands Assembly applies when "Deliver + Assembly" option is selected
Contactless Deliveries for IN-STOCK TVs
Kindly allow 2-4 working days for your item(s) to be shipped to you (unless stipulated differently on the product page).
SECTION 22A - AIRCON SHIPPING POLICY
INSTOCK Aircon Paid Orders
Kindly allow 2-4 working days for our team to contact you to arrange a site survey. Do note that installation will only take place 8 weeks from the order payment date.
PRE ORDER Aircon Paid orders
Please refer to the lead time stated on the product page. Our team will contact you once your order has arrived to arrange a site survey within 2-4 working days and advise on the installation date from there.
SECTION 22B - LEGALITIES (SHIPPING POLICY)
We will always aim to deliver the items to you at the place of delivery and delivery date as indicated by us on the product page
- Our third party logistics or our team shall inform you if we are unable to meet our estimated delivery date, but, to the extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable to you for any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, charges or expenses arising out of late delivery
- We reserved the rights to cancel your order if we are unable to fulfill them for any reasons such as out of stock, error in pricing. Our personnel will contact and inform the customers via email or call.
- We reserved the right to reschedule the delivery date/time and will inform you to arrange an alternative delivery date/time.
- Customer are responsible for ensuring that a recipient is present to receive the delivery and to sign on the delivery note during the specific delivery date. If you are not available to take delivery, courier service will re-delivery / reschedule, subjected charges (if any) by the courier services and other costs reasonably incurred by us.
- Surcharge(s) of not less than $50 may be applied for delivery to Sentosa, Jurong Island, Jurong Shipyard, Jurong Port, Cargo Complex, and/or other restricted areas where applicable.
SECTION 22C - Ceiling Fan Shipping Policy
INSTOCK ceiling fan paid orders
Kindly allow 2-4 working days for our team to contact you to arrange for the delivery and installation date. Do note that installation will take place within 6 weeks from the order payment date.
PRE ORDER ceiling fan paid orders
Please refer to the lead time stated on the product page. Our team will arrange for the delivery and installation within 2-4 working days after your order goods has arrived.
SECTION 23 - PRISM+ Mount Installation Terms and Conditions
1. Wall-mounting of the TV of 65 inch and below is limited to a height of 180cm from the BOTTOM of the TV. Additional height charges apply if the height limit is exceeded as follows:
181cm to 220cm from BOTTOM of the TV – Additional $20
221cm to 260cm from BOTTOM of the TV – Additional $40
261cm to 300cm from BOTTOM of the TV – Additional $60
For TV sizes exceeding 65 inches and mounted at a height of 180cm or higher from the TV's bottom, a site survey will be conducted, incurring additional charges of not less than $200. These charges encompass extra labor, insurance coverage, and specialized equipment required for elevated installations.
2. During the installation while the driver is still onsite, $30 readjustment fee will be applied to customer who purchased PRISM+ wall mount and the readjustment requests is more than two time.
First time installation - free
First time readjustment - free
Second time readjustment - subjected to $30 readjustment fee
3. Minimum of $50 repositioning fee will be applied for re-installation of tv bracket to new height or position that requires re-drill installation process if requested by the customer who used their existing wall mount or after job completed, the service include 1 year installation warranty, insurance for any product damages due to the installation and workmanship. Refer to the table below.
|32" to 65"
|75" and above
4. Minimum charge of $20 for extended onsite support fee will be applied per item for after-sales onsite upgrade or sales requests by customers for the additional costs incurred by the 3rd Party Installer such as express service cost, administrative cost, labor cost and workmanship.
5. Staircase charge of not less than $10 per level will be applied if our delivery team is unable to carry bulky item to your location via elevator at the point of delivery. The costs incurred by our delivery team include the labor cost and insurance coverage. Our team will ensure that the bulky item will be carried up via the staircase in a non-hazardous manner. Should delivery via staircase be deemed safe, additional charges per bulky item will apply. Staircase charges will need to be paid to our delivery team before commencement of the delivery.
|75" and below
|not less than $10 per level
|86" and above
|not less than $30 per level
In the event that the packaging box cannot be accommodated within the lift, an additional charge of no less than $200 will be applied. This fee encompasses expenses related to equipment, materials, labor, and insurance coverage required for attempting delivery via staircase, lift, or crane.
6. In a case of a change of delivery date or failed delivery attempted, a charge of not less than $30 will be incurred depending on the volume of goods, in compensation for any labor, vehicle, administrative costs, and mileage incurred by our 3rd party service provider. Please contact us within 8 hours via email or phone call upon confirming the delivery date with the staff.
7. In a case of a refund request, a charge of not less than $30 will be incurred per item in compensation for any delivery costs, administrative costs, and mileage. Return policy will be strictly followed stated in section 21, we reserve the right to reject any return, exchange, refund deemed unfit or unreasonable.
8. Complementary disposal of TV service is inclusive if there is an agreement with the PRISM+ personnel and the customer to have an alternate collection date after the job completion date that take place before or during the delivery.
Additional service fee will be applied when providing the free takeback service for large household appliances (LHA) only under certain situations, as shown below, but not limited to:
8a. Additional resources required to transport the LHA meant for disposal, through the use of a staircase from a higher or lower floor in the consumer's household
8b. Additional resources required to dismantle the HLD in a consumer's household
9. Recommended wall type table for TV bracket installation. Warranty will be voided if the recommended criteria is not followed.
Type of wall
32 to 86''
|32 to 75''
More than 15mm thickness
|76'' to 86"
|More than 25mm thickness
|32 to 75''
More than 30mm thickness
|32 to 75''
More than 15mm thickness
|76 to 86''
|More than 25mm thickness
|32 to 86''
|32 to 86''
|32 to 86''
|32 to 86''
|32 to 86''
10. For marble, tile, stone, granite, brick walls, there will be no warranty for cracks or breakage, this will be informed to our customer by PRISM+ authorized installation team. However, we will still provide the service to drill and mount the bracket on these walls with an additional charge of $60 due to specific equipment like diamond drill and additional time taken.
11. Configuration of personal TV features, pictures setting, sound setting, running of cables/wires are not inclusive, unless agreed and arranged by PRISM+ authorized personnel. However, basic product set up, training and cable management will be provided.
12. Our installation service includes only the setup of the PRISM+ TV(s), installing the PRISM+ TV wall mounts to the wall, reconnecting the existing cables to the TVs.
12a. Basic product training includes the TV operating system set up and navigation (connecting to WIFI/WLAN connection, connecting to local channels, and operating of the TV wall mount). Account creation such as google account, Netflix account is not inclusive in the service to avoid any mishandling of data.
12b. Basic cable management includes connecting exposed wired by hooking cords to the TV mount cable management features, Feed wires through a TV stand, Hide wires in plain sights without cable management accessories. Run wires behind the wall or tuck wire into tubing and providing cable management accessories are not inclusive.
13. Installations and set up of external equipment are not inclusive. unless agreed and arranged by PRISM+ authorized personnel. However, the installer will connect back the existing wiring from the old TV as before if any, at the TV mounting location.
14. During the installation, if there are any damages to any water pipes or wiring concealed in the wall, we will not be liable for compensation unless customers inform the PRISM+ authorized installation team before the installation begins. However, steps will be taken by our team to scan the wall with the stud detector to check if any hidden wires, pipes, cables beneath the walls.
- Should there be in the situation whereby the drilling and trembling of our drill causes slight cracks or peel off due to the age and built of the wall. PRISM+ will touch up the walls with putty only, wall paint other than white will not be inclusive.
Any damages caused during the installation, customer is required to follow the company protocol and procedure advised by PRISM+ authorized personnel. Solutions will be only provided after the investigation procedure has been completed by PRISM+ appointed personnel or company within 1 to 2 working days.
Any damages caused during the installation, customer is required to take picture and video on the damaged or affected area, items, and property, and must report within 24 hours to PRISM+ support team. Any alteration of the accident scene or late report may affect the investigation outcome.
- The content of pictures and videos must include detailed pictures of the wall, screw holes, product damages and other details related to the accident scene. It is advisable to take multiple photos at different angles. Shattered glass or other debris can be removed from the accident scene after pictures are taken but the damages from the wall, product or any damages caused are required to be in the original form until the investigation procedure has been completed.
SECTION 24 - PRISM+ Soundbars Installation
1. Additional charges will be applied for additional installation services as stated below.
|Cost per item
|Table top installation
|Soundbar wall mount installation
SECTION 25 - Aircon site survey terms and conditions
1. Complimentary Site Survey will be provided, and site surveyors will advise on.
- Size of Condenser and Fan Coil Unit Required
- Placement of Fan Coil Units and Condenser Unit
- Routing of Piping and Trunking
- Additional Installation Materials (if any)
- Additional Stainless-Steel Bracket & Power Point (if any)
- Additional work services such as cutting and patching of false ceiling, scaffolding services, etc (if any)
- Additional costings associated with extra materials and services needed
- Disposal of Existing Units
- PRISM+ Extended Warranty
1a. In the event where the following recommendations (inclusive but not limited to);
- Placement of Fan Coil Units,
- Placement of Condenser Units,
- Routing of Piping and Trunking
- Reduced cooling capacity
- Leakages from Fan Coil Unit
2. Recommendation of BTU unit based on the size of the room.
The recommended rule of thumb from NEA is:
- Area of each room or space (in square meters (m2)) must be identified in the property.
- The sq m. for the room will be used and divided by 5 to get the cooling capacity required in Kilowatts (kW)
Kilowatt(kW) will be converted into BTU/hr by multiplying the kW by 3412
BTU CHART BASED ON ROOM SIZE
External environmental factors that may affect the room's temperature may affect the cooling efficiency:
- Multiple electrical appliances within the room
- Internal or external heat sources within the room
- Exposure or direction of Sun facing the room
- Ceiling height of the room (high ceiling require more BTU)
3. In the event that an additional Site Survey is required due to suggested changes by the customer or by the interior designer, a fee of $50 will be charged.
SECTION 26 - Aircon installation terms and conditions
1. Complimentary Installation Materials applies to basic Installation for BTO HDB,
- SWG22 0.71 mm Prism+ Copper Piping
- Litaflex Trunking
- Armaflex Class '0' 1/2" (thickness) Insulation
Please note that if dismantling of concealed walls or boxed-up areas is required during installation, the customer will be responsible for the reinstatement work.
Any additional Installation Materials or Services required will be chargeable in the following scenarios (inclusive but not limited to);
- Longer piping and trunking required in larger residences
- Complexities of pipe run due to interior design requirements
- Additional work services such as cutting and patching of false ceiling, scaffolding services, etc.
- Electric Isolator Switch will be charged at not less than $120
- Drain pump will be charged at not less than $200
2. In the event that installation materials are out of stock due to market shortages. PRISM+ reserves the right to utilize alternative materials of the same rating and standards.
3. During the installation, if there are any damages to any water pipes or wiring concealed in the wall, installers will not be liable for compensation unless customers inform the authorized PRISM+ installation team before works begin. However, steps will be taken by our team to scan the wall with a stud detector to check if any hidden wires, pipes, cables are concealed beneath the walls.
- In the event where drilling works causes slight cracks or peeling off of paint due to the age and build of the wall. PRISM+ will touch up the walls with putty only. Usage of wall paint other than white will not be inclusive.
- Should any damages arise during the installation; customers are required to follow the company protocol as advised by authorized PRISM+ personnel. Solutions will be only provided after the investigation procedure has been completed by PRISM+ appointed personnel or company within 1 to 2 working days.
- Customers are required to document any damages caused during the installation. Take pictures and videos of the damaged or affected area, items, and property, and submit a report within 24 hours to PRISM+ support team. Any alteration of the accident scene or the late submission of the incident report may affect the investigation outcome.
- The incident report must include detailed pictures of the wall, screw holes, product damages and other details related to the accident scene. It is advisable to take multiple photos from different angles. Shattered glass or other debris can be removed from the accident scene after pictures are taken but the damages from the wall, product or any damages caused are required to be in the original state until investigations have been completed.
4. Same-day requests during the installation day disposal of existing units are complimentary. Additional service fees will be applied should the customer decide to request an alternative day for disposal after the installation day.
5. Relocation Services applies for the following scenarios and will be chargeable;
- Shifting of Condenser and Fan Coil Units within the same residence with/without pipe change
- Shifting of Condenser and Fan Coil Units to a new location of residence with/without pipe change
- Shifting of Fan Coil Units within the same residence <2m will incur a charge of no less than $300 per Fan Coil. Charges will vary accordingly for relocation >2m.
6. In a case of a request for an additional trip, a charge of not less than $180 will be incurred for compensation for any labor, vehicle, administrative costs, and mileage extended by the servicing team.
7. Aircon Refund Policy
- You may apply for a refund at anytime up till 5 working days prior to the scheduled installation date.
8. Holding policy (How long we can hold an order for)
- We are able to hold orders and reserve units for our customers indefinitely. However, in the event that the current model of units is discontinued, the customer reserves the right to select one of the following options:
- receive a full refund on their order
- top-up the price difference for the new model offered if the new model is more expensive.
- receive a partial refund on the price difference if the new model is less expensive.
SECTION 27 – AIRCON SERVICING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PRISM+ Care Subscription:
- The subscription prices are subjected to changes at the discretion of PRISM Tech Private Limited. The business reserves the right to amend the subscription cost at any time due to rising business cost.
- Once a customer subscribes to PRISM+ Care Recurring Aircon Servicing, we reserve the right to amend future recurring cost for the remainder of the agreed term.
*Example 1: Customer signed up for System 2 PRISM+ QUARTERLY Servicing Package initially at $60/Quarter on 1 Jan 2023. Prices for the same servicing package was amended to $70 on 1 Feb 2023. Customer will need to pay $70 from the next billing cycle.
*Example 2: Customer signed up for System 2 PRISM+ Annual Servicing Package initially at $240/year on 1 Jan 2023, and decided to sign up for an additional System 2 Annual servicing on 1 Feb 2023. The price for the additional subscription package will be based on the prices quoted on 1 Feb 2023 instead of 1 Jan 2023 for the new subscription package. At the end of the Annual Package period, the the renewal price will be based on the quoted price at the time of renewal.
Servicing Charges & Details:
1. General Waterjet Servicing Charges
- 1 FCU = $49
- 2 FCUs = $59
- 3 FCUs = $79
- 4 FCUs = $99
- 5 FCUs = $119
- 6 FCUs = $149
- $22 for every additional FCU above 6
Ad-hoc Price (Quarterly Plans/Non-subscribers):
- 1 FCU = $59
- 2 FCUs = $69
- 3 FCUs = $89
- 4 FCUs = $109
- 5 FCUs = $129
- 6 FCUs = $159
- $22 for every additional FCU above 6
- Remove Fan Coil Unit Cover
- Protective Cover on Unit & all surrounding furniture
- Waterjet service on Fan coil & Blower Wheel
- Cleaning of filters
- Vacuum the drainage pipe
- Test run to check parts and cooling system functionality
- 1 unit = $160 each
- 2 units = $150 each
- 3 units = $140 each
- 4 units & above = $130 each
- Pump down refrigerant gas into condensing unit, locking service valve
- Release flare jointing and disconnect electrical wiring from drainpipe at the fan coil unit
- Dismantle the fan coil unit from the wall
- Dismantle the electrical circuit board, evaporator coil, drain pan, fan motor and fan blower
- Tape up flare opening of evaporator coil
- Brush off the dust from the electrical circuit board and fan motor surface. Check for any abnormal burn marks
- Chemical wash of the evaporator coil, drain pan, fan coil front cover, fan coil body and fan blower
- Flushing of the above parts with water followed by the application of chemical solution
- Thorough washing of parts to remove chemical residue
- Dry all parts and reassemble fan coil unit
- Clear drain piping via vacuuming and flushing
- Install the fan coil back at the wall. Secure the flare joint and connect the electrical wiring and drainpipe
- Release the service valve to test for leakage at fan coil flare jointing
- Check gas level
- Test run all air conditioner units that were serviced
*Chemical Overhaul will only be recommended by PRISM+ Staff when necessary.
SECTION 28 – AIRCON EARLY BIRD SALE PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Customers will receive a call within 2 weeks from the date of installation completion.
SECTION 29 – TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR FREE GIFTS
- Strictly no swapping/top-up of gifts of different categories
- System 3 - choice of one of the following:
- 4x Air Purifiers
- 1x Q55-QE Google TV
- System 4 - choice of one of the following:
- 1x Q55-QE Google TV + 3x Air Purifiers
- 1x Q65-QE PRO Android TV
- Multi-system -
- 1x Q75 Ultra Google TV
SECTION 30 – PRISM+ OASIS installation terms and condition
Our standard installation includes removing existing light or fan and replacing with the new fan on a normal concrete ceiling with ready electrical point within 3m height from the bottom of the ceiling fan to the floor at a fee of not less than $50 per fan installation.
Additional height charges apply if the height is exceeded and requires work at heights as follows:
3M to 4M – not less than $70
4M and above – will be quoted accordingly
If the customer decides for relocation of fan point after the installation has started. A relocation fee of not less than $50 will be applied for the relocation of the fan. This includes the repositioning for the installation of ceiling fan to a new height or position that requires redrill and patching works.
False ceiling works at a height no more than 3 meters on an existing point will be charged as follows:
Installation on False Ceiling includes where installers are required to open a hole in the false ceiling, secure the fan to a firm wooden structure or a metal rod, which will in turn be secured to the concrete ceiling and patch back open ceiling
*Note that painting works will not be included
*Reuse of existing support on the false ceiling would be subjected to electrician assessment.
False Ceiling with Wood only Reinforcement (FCW) – not less than $110 per fan
False Ceiling with Wood and Metal Rod Reinforcement (FCWM) - not less than $130 per fan
- In the event where an extended rod is required for the installation of the ceiling fan, the following charges will be as follows:
Ceiling Fan Extended Rod - 3 Feet - not less than $35 per fan
Ceiling Fan Extended Rod - 6 Feet - not less than $65 per fan
Additional electrical works will be charged as follows:
New or additional electrical switch - $30 per switch
Wiring works and casing - $30 per meter
Removal of existing regulator and provide wall putty patch service - $30 per switch
- Additional electrical works will be charged as follows:
New or additional electrical switch - $30 per switch
Wiring works and casing - $30 per meter
Removal of existing regulator and provide wall putty patch service - $30 per switch.
All prices are subject to change upon site situation and assessment.
In the event that there are variations to the scope work upon site assessment, a new price would be quoted subject to acceptance by the customer.
Complementary removal and disposal of the ceiling fan are included for each ceiling fan purchase. Not less than a $20 removal and disposal fee for each ceiling fan will be applied should the customer decide to request an alternative day for disposal after the installation day or additional removal of ceiling fans that have exceeded the purchased quantity.
We offer a warranty period of 14 days for workmanship. The Workmanship warranty does not cover misuse, accidents, negligence, abuse, wear and tear or any manner of tampering.
Should there be in the situation whereby the drilling and trembling of our drill causes slight cracks or peel off due to the age and build of the wall. PRISM+ will touch up the walls with putty only.
Any damage caused during the installation, the customer is required to follow the company protocol and procedure advised by PRISM+ authorized personnel.
Any damage caused during the installation, the customer is required to take a picture and video of the damaged or affected area, items, and property, and must report within 24 hours to PRISM+ support team. Any alteration of the accident scene or late report may affect the investigation outcome.
Solutions will be only provided after the investigation procedure has been completed by PRISM+ appointed personnel or company within 1 to 2 working days.
During the installation, if there is any damage to any water pipes or wiring concealed in the wall, we will not be liable for compensation unless customers inform the PRISM+ authorized installation team before the installation begins. However, steps will be taken by our team to scan the wall with the stud detector to check if any hidden wires, pipes, cables beneath the walls.
Should there be in the situation whereby the drilling and trembling of our drill causes slight cracks or peel off due to the age and built of the wall. PRISM+ will touch up the walls with putty only.
Any damage caused during the installation, the customer is required to follow the company protocol and procedure advised by PRISM+ authorized personnel. Solutions will be only provided after the investigation procedure has been completed by PRISM+ appointed personnel or company within 1 to 2 working days.
Any damage caused during the installation, the customer is required to take a picture and video on the damaged or affected area, items, and property, and must report within 24 hours to PRISM+ support team. Any alteration of the accident scene or late report may affect the investigation outcome.
The content of pictures and videos must include detailed pictures of the wall, screw holes, product damages and other details related to the accident scene. It is advisable to take multiple photos at different angles. Shattered glass or other debris can be removed from the accident scene after pictures are taken but the damage from the wall, product or any damage caused is required to be in the original form until the investigation procedure has been completed.
SECTION 31 – PRISM+ OASIS installation terms and condition
You may apply for a refund at any time up to 5 working days prior to the scheduled installation date.
- In the case of a refund request, a charge of not less than $50 will be incurred per item in compensation for any delivery costs, administrative costs, and mileage incurred.
- Return policy will be strictly followed stated in section 21, we reserve the right to reject any return, exchange, refund, deemed unfit or unreasonable.
- In the case of a change of delivery date or failed delivery attempted, a charge of not less than $50 per ceiling fan will be incurred depending on the volume of goods, in compensation for any labor, vehicle, administrative costs, and mileage incurred.
- For adhoc onsite service support for matters not relating to installation or relocation of fans, a fee of no less than $30 dollars for both labor and transport will be charged.
- We can hold orders and reserve units for our customers indefinitely. However, if the current model of units is discontinued, the customer reserves the right to select one of the following options:
- Receive a full refund on their order.
Top up the price difference for the new models offered if the new model is less expensive.
Receive a partial refund on the price difference if the new model is less expensive.
Section 32 - Complimentary disposal pick up service for e-waste products
As a environmentally friendly and green organization, PRISM+ is committed to dispose your old item* in an environmentally responsible method.
If you require disposal service for a for like-to-like product*, please contact our Customer Experience Expert at 3129 8150 for arrangements of disposal service at no charge.
*Applicable for products classified as E-waste as per NEA Regulations. Customer must have purchased a brand new item from PRISM+ at the point of disposal request.
Section 33 - Promotional Prices & Vouchers
- GRAB Promotional Vouchers: Orders that utilized any GRAB related promotion code must be paid via GRABPAY. Any orders that are paid via other methods in this case may be cancelled and we reserve the right to void the warranty of all products purchased under that order.
Section 34 - PRISM+ Refrigerator Installation Terms and Conditions
- Minimum of $80 fee will be applied to swap refrigerator door hinges which include 1 year installation warranty, insurance for any product damages due to the installation and workmanship.
In the event, our team cannot fit the refrigerator through your door, we will remove and reinstall the door for a minimum fee of $80. refer to the table.
Description Charges Removal of refrigerator door $80 Removal of customer's door $100
- Deliveries requiring our team to carry items up stairs due to elevator unavailability or size restrictions will incur a minimum charge of $30 per floor. This fee covers the additional labor and insurance costs associated. Additional charges may apply depending on the item's size, weight, and the number of floors climbed.
If the packaging cannot fit in the elevator or staircase, alternative delivery methods using specialized equipment may be necessary, incurring an additional fee of no less than $200. Please note that we reserve the right to refuse delivery via stairs if deemed unsafe or impractical.
If the first delivery attempt is unsuccessful due to reasons beyond our control, such as inaccessible delivery location due to renovations or other reasons, or because the recipient is unavailable, a minimum of $80 redelivery fee will apply to cover additional labor, transportation, and administrative costs.
- Free disposal of your existing refrigerator is included with each purchase to be dispose during the same day of installation. However, a fee of not less than $80 will be charged per refrigerator if you request a different disposal date after the installation date.