Business Analyst will work very closely with the cross functional team to handle operational data and reports whilst providing on-going support of operations activities. This candidate will be providing the data and churning out reports from time to time. Candidate should be able to help make informed decisions, plan and implement strategic and tactical initiatives. Additionally, this role will aid with multiple departments on project management and coordination, creating and maintaining documentation and accommodating ad-hoc user requests.
· To apply analytical, statistical and operations market research knowledge in transforming data into insights to facilitate the organization in decision making
· Collaborating in cross functional department in the organization to identify opportunity to leverage date for business solutions
· Participate and contribute in delivering quality operation research and analytic solution to drive business optimization and improvement on business strategies
· Statistical data analysis and perform market research for consumer electronics industry
· Dashboard development for pre-operations to enable performance monitoring and benchmarking
· Reporting and dashboarding roadmap implementation covering planning for Enterprise Data Warehouse, organizational Business Intelligence platform and structure, and sustainability strategy
· Utilize analytical tools to analyse data collected to improve operational efficiency and improve services to seniors
· Support in other Operational Activities
· Typically requires a minimum of 2-4 years of related experience in operations; or an equivalent work experience.
· Works with either close supervision or under clearly defined procedures
· Good Excel experience with analytics skills is a must
· Fresh grads with advanced excel skills are also encouraged to apply
· Candidates that is able to multitask or self-driven individual are encouraged to apply
Why Join Us?
· PRISM+ is a great place to push your career to the next level.
· At PRISM+, We operate with the shared values of integrity, quality and accountability in everything we do.
· PRISM+ work culture is built on collaboration and innovation as we believe that innovation and teamwork is our key value to success, and we practice it in everything we do.
· Exceptional learning and professional development opportunities.
· Our people are our brand, PRISM+ is where friendly, intelligent and forward-thinking people gather. This is a chance to work within a culture of camaraderie and grow your career the way you want. So, come for the big opportunities and stay for the people.