This is my 2nd Prism monitor and absolutely love the resolution and refresh. Setting it up was a breeze. I use it with either a macbook or windows without any issues. Right now it sits on my OmniDesk and Arc Stealth monitor arm.
So far so good... has been using it for my daily office, personal work and gaming with PS5!
1) No dead pixels, good job!
2) Super fast delivery, nice!
3) Connecting it with 1 DP and 2 HDMI ports, perhaps a quick enhancement is to have a single (or combination press) button to switch between these inputs, instead of going through the menu selection. Or perhaps make the 4th button with configurable shortcut?
4) Have not tune the colors yet, feel it is a bit on the 'hot' side too much red.
5) First Prism+ monitor, will definitely get another one in future when i get a bigger desk ;)
As advertised, monitor is able to hit 144Hz on 4k UHD and verified using the UFO test. Prism+ customer service has to be one of the best I have experienced so far for a company producing IT peripherals. Really fast response and turn time!
Like the 4K resolutions when watching YouTube, Netflix etc...Colours are vivid and alive.
This is my first 4K monitor which I bought for my WFH setup. I am very happy with the quality of the PG270 ULTRA.
Besides, I happened to incorrectly put in my address while placing my order. Customer Service replied my email within 1 hr with correction completed. I am very happy to the experiences.