Experience 43" of pure gaming power on the PG438 with a 120Hz refresh rate and 1ms response time. Now updated with USB-C ports and a RGB finish.
3840 x 1080
Singapore's First 43.8"
The all new PG438 boasts a Dual FHD resolution of 3840 x 1080 and an insane 43.8” IPS display with an aspect ratio of 32:9. Indulge yourself in an unbelievable visual odyssey throughout your gaming or work sessions – now available in classic black.
Epic Levels of Immersion
Enhance your productivity with a 32:9 expanded screen estate to view multiple windows, simultaneously, on a single monitor. This super ultrawide display also works great for gamers looking to have a wider field of immersion.
Bigger Than Your Average Monitor
Featuring a stunning 3840 x 1080 resolution that is twice the size of a 27” screen, in a single seamless display. Reduce the clutter of multi-monitor setups without the thick bezels, so you can multitask with clean simplicity.
Peak Gaming Performance
Combining a 120Hz refresh rate with 1ms response time, the PG438 promises to give you an edge over the competition every time. Say goodbye to screen tearing and experience only the smoothest, most fluid gameplay.
Brilliant At Every Angle
Built with industry-leading IPS Panels, experience visually stunning vibrant images that never look washed out no matter where you are positioned. Perfect for your next movie night with friends!
Full Dynamic Articulation
Unlock the freedom to adjust your screen to suit any viewing angle. This adjustable stand affords you the flexibility to find the optimal viewing position for both work and play.
Sleek Gamer Aesthetics
Topping off a sleek black frame with the signature PRISM+ ZeroBezel form factor is a RGB backlight that dynamically changes its color to gradients and flows, making it the perfect addition to any gamer's dream setup.
Next level Compatibility & Transfer Speeds
A built-in reversible USB-C connector allows you to connect external devices like your laptop effortlessly – no adaptors needed! Enjoy faster transfer speeds or use it as a charging station for a multitude of devices.
Utmost Viewing Comfort
Featuring low blue light and flicker free technologies that reduces eye-strain. This means more hours of gaming with less fatigue. Game on!
Multiple Adaptation Modes
Quickly switch through our carefully factory calibrated profiles, optimized for various usage types. From game modes for specific genres to movie mode and more.
Most games don't support 32 by 9 but when it does. It becomes a thing of beauty, especially while working with an ultrawide screen I have so much surface to use
Awesome wide screen monitor that gave you so much space to multitask. It's immersive.
The screen is super wide where I can open multiple documents to work and take reference. I did not go for curve version due to small desk area. However, IPS screen viewing angle is super good as I can still look the information at the edges. Color and brightness is super good and better than my other monitors. Build in USB 3 hub help me connect with my conference equipments such as camera easily. Built in speaker is handy when you have problem connecting external Bluetooth speaker during meeting. This is first time I saw remote control in monitor. I have two computer running and I can easily switch inputs by using remote. There have many other features. Overall, it is super good at this price point.
I have been eyeing the PG438 for quite a while now, and I decided make the jump for it recently after it showed up with a bunch of discounts.
It's supremely wide and fills my field of view brilliantly. I can stack windows side-by-side to help copy documents, and it has definitely improved productivity.
Do take note of a few things:
1. HDR is very, very bright on this monitor, so working in a darkened environment (like I do) can be a bit challenging. Additionally, the HDR mode locked out the brightness controls (my other HDR-capable monitor doesn't), so it's all-or-nothing for HDR.
2. You definitely need to colour calibrate this monitor if you need to get media work on it. To my eye, some of the colours were borderline too saturated, and the HDR mode does accentuate it. Out-of-the-box, it's super vibrant, but you will need a colour calibration tool to dial back the saturation.
3. Do consider external speakers if audio quality is important. The speakers are noticeable softer than the older 21:9 panel that I am using beside it.
4. Customisable RGB effects on the back of the monitor is a little limited, but the built-in effects are pretty cool.
5. Having a remote control for the monitor is sooooooooooooo handy (no pun intended).
6. I love the multitude of ports on the back, and having a USB hub to connect peripherals like web cams and input devices is very useful.
All-in-all, if you're looking for a High Refresh Rate Ultrawide flat panel monitor, the PG438 is the panel to get. Just bear those above points in mind when getting it, and you'll be all set!