1920 x 1080
sRGB color gamut
Singapore's First Local
The all new Nomad boasts a 15.6” FHD IPS display with convenient USB-C and Mini HDMI ports to connect your favorite devices, so you can up your productivity – anytime, anywhere.
Lightweight & Mobile
Ultraslim and ultralight, the Nomad’s sleek design is built for on-the-go productivity. At just 0.80kg and 14.3 inches wide, you can easily store the portable monitor in any travel bag.
Extend Your Productivity
Compatible with a multitude of devices, the Nomad comes with both Mini HDMI and USB Type-C ports for easier and faster data transfer speeds to your external display.
Brilliant Viewing Angles
Industry-leading FHD IPS Panels (1920x1080) ensure stunningly vibrant images that look clear and sharp across a wide 170° arc for a fuller viewing experience.
Enhanced Color Reproduction
Striking a Wide Color Gamut of 105% sRGB and peak luminance of 290cd/m², colors on the portable monitor are vibrant, vivid and truer to life than ever before.
Protection For Your Eyes
The portable monitor features blue light filters and anti-glare technologies that not only reduce eye-strain, but minimizes fatigue from long hours of usage.
Crisp & Clear Audio Quality
Play your music and videos loud and proud with built-in stereo speakers for full audio immersion wherever you are.
Built For Your Comfort
Transform the Nomad's built-in sleeve into an ergonomic kickstand for the optimal handsfree viewing experience.
Lightweight and easy to set up. Perfect when you need a second screen when travelling.
Works well with my Surface Pro 7, with or without night light. Decided to look for a tablet stand to convert it into a desktop monitor, though the fitting is very tight as the stand is not designed for 13.5" monitor. The kickstand sleeve is not rigid and is convenient only if you go into travel mode.
What I like:
1. really lightweight with the monitor alone
2. can just plug in the USB C signal alone without the USB C power supply (but the brightness default setting will be 5% low, where it can be adjusted to 50% max)
3. the other USB C can charge the laptop simultaneously
4. with the mini HDMI, I can still connect to older generation laptop without any adaptor
What can be better:
1. hope to see a monitor that have USB C signal input from both sides, to better manage the cable
2. good if can retain the brightness setting whenever the monitor is disconnected from the USB C signal port only mode
3. can design and offer a proper monitor stand as accessory so that consumer have to option to convert to desktop monitor with ease
4. the speaker volume is limited, but is kind of expected
I have owned and used quite a few mobile monitors in my course of work. So far, nothing beats this Prism+ Nomad mobile monitor which I have just purchased. The brightness, the sharpness, the weight, the size, everything about it is built to the perfection. Making work from home and at clients’ office such an ease and work efficiency has also improved tremendously. I love this gadget!
Sleek and functional portable Nomad Monitor makes working on the move more efficient and a briss. Very satisfied with the purchase!